Friday, April 3, 2009

Jr. Genius project




Okay so I know that most have you probably have this confused with the Steelers Blog because for some reason that is almost always what I have on here. I promise to be better about blogging and to give you a little bit more of a variety, I hope. School has been pure crazy, the projects that are having to be done are crazy and I am just pure CRAZY. Luckily it is BUNCO tonight and hopefully I will have a little time to not stress but I secretly know I will stressing because I have to come right home and finish my presentation for 9 am tomorrow. Oh well a little break is better than no break!!

Here are a few pics of the Jr. Genius fair the kids had at school today and hopefully a video if it loads right. (There really is a reason that I am in a technology class.) Anyway, hope you like!!


7 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

cute, i love the reading. good job boys!

Nate and Felicia said...

Good job guys! Looks awesome!

Connie Keisel said...

What an awesome presentation!!
Thanks for inviting me and it was very impressive.

Proud of you all.

strickland party of six said...

Hey, I love the pic. of your boys and their project. Thats really cool I had no idea that the steelers did even start until
1933. I liked seeing all the pic of brett and his team thats really cool. He looks so big next to sara.

J. YOUNG FAMILY said...

Good Job Boys! You did awesome!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great Job Boys, You make me proud. Your board looked very profesional and organized. We can't wait to see you. Practice up so we can have a football game sometime while we are there. We love you!

Sarah said...

Great job, Gabe & Zack! You really are junior geniuses! I'm very impressed with all of your hard work. Love you, see you soon! xoxo